[Geany] Feature request - hiding tabs/spaces problem

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Wed May 27 09:36:49 UTC 2009

Hi!

Recently I tried to change some python library and I have encountered
really big problem - those guys used spaces instead of tabs (I don't
want any flame war, so let's not go into this issue). Is there any
possibility, that geany could display tabs, even though there spaces
and edit it using tabs altohugh they would be saved as spaces? And
yeah, I remember that someone has to write this code and it won't
happen in day :-) but if you could add it to some wishlist, then it
would be cool :-)

--
Filip Gruszczyński