[Geany] minor: "Find in Files" to rememeber all preferences?

Christoph Siefer siefer at xxxxx
Fri May 8 14:38:57 UTC 2009

Nick Treleaven schrieb:
> Multiline search needs to be implemented, there's a note on the TODO
> list for better regexp support. I'm not sure if GNU regex does
> multiline, I think so. Not sure how much work this is to replace
> the use of Scintilla's regexp engine.
>
> Replace in files - I'm not sure if this is Geany's job really. My
> intuition is it's not, unless someone wants to write a plugin.

When migrating really huge (and mature) webbased systems we often have
to replace a lot of outdated code/markup - sometimes using regex'es. For
now I use HomeSite (running in a wine box) wich does a fantastic job on
that (nevertheless I'm ashamed to use any Win-apps on Debian ;)).

I'd like to get rid of HomeSite and use Geany instead.

Regards,

Christopher
    www.odalis.net:    integrated KMS/CMS/DMS/Data-Warehouse

    sym.net            martin butz & christoph siefer    gbr
    Hansaring 78       50670 koeln        049.(0)221.3762590
    email: siefer at sym.net            net: http://www.sym.net