[Geany] Tag highlighting

Alf Haakon Lund alf at xxxxx
Sat Mar 28 14:09:19 UTC 2009

Thank you for info on upgrading - I'm now running Geany 0.16 on Ubuntu 8.04!

However it seems I'm missing something obvious here, as the tags are
still not highlighted, and I'm still unable to find any setting to
turn this on. Are you sure we are thinking of the same feature?

What I want is for the starting tag and ending tag to be highlighted
when I'm placing the cursor in any of them.

    (lots of (messy) code) ;-)

Best wishes, Alf

Fra "Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्हा)" <mail at manishsinha.net> fre 27-03-2009
20:35:51 CET: