[Geany] Can I autocomplete words other than symbols?

William Gilbert gilbertw1 at xxxxx
Wed Jun 10 19:26:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to autocomplete words other
than symbols in Geany similar to the way it works in Scite. For
example, when I am programming in Haskell, I normally write the type
definition for a function before I write the function itself:

SomeReallyLongFunctionName :: Int -> Int

Then I immediately start writing the function definition after that,
however I can't use autocomplete to complete the function name.
Instead I have to either type the whole thing out again or copy and
paste it. This would also help out a lot when I am programming in a
language that is not directly supported by Geany i.e. Groovy.

Thanks In Advance,
Bryan