[Geany] SCHEME color scheme?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Jul 12 03:32:05 UTC 2009

2009/7/12 rjaac <rjaac at gmx.com>

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been tinkering with SCHEME  and would like to use geany 0.17 as the
> 'defacto' SCHEME editor for me.
> Can someone point me to where can I get SCHEME coloring scheme's for geany
> 0.17 or how can I create one.
>
> Thank you,
>
> rjaac

Hi,

Scheme isn't in the currently supported languages, I don't know if anyone is
doing a scheme/lisp for Geany.

To create one yourself see hacking on the Geany website which outlines the
process.  As explained there you will need a scheme/lisp lexer for
Scintilla, the editing component used by Geany. You may be able to use or
base one on the lexers from the Scite editor which uses Scintilla and
supports lisp&scheme.  Then you can create the filetype.scheme file which
specifies the styling you want to apply to the entities that the lexer
parses from your source file.