[Geany] UI rebuild in xfwm, project status in sessions, tag file append, compile error possitioning

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Jul 5 17:17:40 UTC 2009

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 17:42:10 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 12:50:45 +0200, Bo wrote:
>

> >The entire Geany app. just frezz for a short while (and consumes a
> >lot of CPU), I assume it is re-render some (editor ?) elements, but I
> >can't see anything, other than CPU usage. The more files I have open,
> >the longer the frezz  gets.
>
> No idea, sorry. First, I can't reproduce this assuming we are talking
> about switching from a workspace A to workspace B where Geany is
> running on B.
> And I'm not sure whether this is Geany's fault. At least Geany
> shouldn't do anything special when it gets the focus.
> Or maybe, it's related to the delayed colouring.

I can remember something similar when chaninging virtual desktops with
not correct working composite configuration of XServer.

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/