[Geany] Using Snippets

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Thu Jan 1 05:52:51 UTC 2009

G'day Peter,

>Thanks for your quick reply. It works as you describe. How simple was that?

Same timezone, so I figured I'd better step in. I usually just lurk :)

>On Windows I have been using EditPlus (a damn fine editor, but Windows
>only). It uses a similar feature to snippets (clip libraries) and I have
>defined several clips that I find useful. If I convert these to Greany
>snippet format is there anywhere I can post them?

Maybe one of the regulars can help you out there. What language(s) are
the snippets for, and in what domain?

I have to admit that I seriously underutilise the snippets feature,
mainly I have it for a couple of things I can never remember the syntax
of, plus "lorem ipsum ..." :)
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
Man's Prayer: