[Geany] Python Auto-complete feature

Manish Sinha mail at xxxxx
Thu Feb 26 18:42:22 UTC 2009

Mars wrote:

> Hi Manish,
>
> I'm currently fetching Geany 0.16 from a Personal Package Archive on
> Launchpad:
>
>   https://edge.launchpad.net/~klaus-vormweg/+archive/ppa
> <https://edge.launchpad.net/%7Eklaus-vormweg/+archive/ppa>
>
> Klaus has hardy build of 0.16, so you're in luck :)
>
> Just grab sources.list entry for Hardy using the drop-down, add the
> entry via "System -> Administration -> Software Sources -> Third Party
> Software", and you'll be laughing.
>
> Best,
> Maris
Thanks a lot Maris, I got it and it working properly. Awesome!

The issue of this mail was more than just getting 0.16! I wanted to know
how to contribute to Geany 0.16 Python autocomplete. I have the source
code for 0.16 on my system and want to enhance the feature. Can you give
me a few pointers on how to do so. Which files have this code for doing
so. Any docs in any form would be welcome :)

Cheers,
Manish