[Geany] RHEL devel - Re: Enabling save after no changes

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Feb 2 12:46:56 UTC 2009

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:51:31 -0500 (EST)
Greg Smith <gsmith at gregsmith.com> wrote:

> sudo yum install automake autoconf intltool libtool libtool-ltdl
> gtk2-devel glib2-devel pango-devel cairo-devel freetype-devel
> fontconfig-devel libpng-devel xorg-x11-proto-devel libx11-devel
> libXau-devel libXdmcp-devel atk-devel
>
> Yeah, that was really fun to figure out.  I'll be bookmarking this message
> in the archives so I don't have to go through that again.

Probably very similar (or the same) as the Fedora build dependencies.
Most of the later ones should be brought in by yum dependencies e.g. on
gtk2-devel anyway.

You can probably get all of them by telling a package installer GUI to
install all default development packages (but you may get more than
you need).

P.S. Sorry if I'm just saying stuff you know already ;-)

Regards,
Nick