[Geany] Marker and line marker colors Re: Split window cursor color

daspostloch at googlemail.com daspostloch at xxxxx
Mon Aug 24 13:50:49 UTC 2009

On 8/24/09, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
>> - Could one add the option to choose the color for lines marked via
>> ctrl-m?
>
> I think this is already possible with the latest release, check the
> docs.

One can set marker_line and marker_search, but for me (0.18), neither affect
the color that a line marked by ctrl-m gets. However, I discovered the
option Prefs->Editor->Display->show markers margin and turned it on.
Since, I get only the plus-symbols and no line marker color, so personally,
I'm fine now.

>> - Is it possible to make "remove markers" accessible via keyboard
>> shortcuts?
>
> Could do, I assume this is to remove each line marker, not highlighted
> results?

Since they are both removed by a single menu entry, I'd think that the
keyboard shortcut should do the same (shortcuts corresponds to menu).

Best, Matt