[Geany] GTK - Problem

Andreas Tscharner andy at xxxxx
Mon Aug 3 08:58:22 UTC 2009

Hello World,

I have a problem with geany, or better GTK (it also appears in other GTK
applications) under Windows.

Windows XP SP3, all patches
geany 0.17 (Installed with GTK libraries)

Keyboard layout: English with dead keys to type umlauts and other
"special characters"

In geany and other GTK applications, the single- and doublequotes as
well as umlauts are the wrong ones --> see attached PNG.

As said: geany is not the only application, I notices this on other GTK
applications too, but I hoped, the geany users may have a solution :-)

Is there anything I can configure to make them correct again?

TIA and best regards
	Andreas
--

Andreas Tscharner   andy at vis.ethz.ch   ICQ-No. 14356454