[Geany] split window - Re: Change placement of status/compiler/message/scribble/terminal

Ben West mrgenixus at xxxxx
Mon Nov 24 16:40:08 UTC 2008

oh, I'm still waiting for that to be released into the repositories on
Ubuntu -- maybe I'm doing something wrong...

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Nick Treleaven <
nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:35:39 +0000
> "Marcelo Coelho" <marcelocoelho at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > BTW, if the interface has to be changed, you could also think about
> > adding the possibility of having several files visible at the same
> > time (split the edit area in half, vertically or horizontally). This
> > can be done with emacs and vim, but don't know any GUI based one that
> > can do this...
>
> This is already possible with the Split Window plugin - the 0.15 release
> only supports splitting horizontally, but the current SVN does both.
>
> Regards,
> Nick

/ˈmɪstər/ /ˈdʒɛnəsɪs/@/dʒi/ /meɪl/ /dɒt/ /kɒm/
Benjamin West