[Geany] How do I mark visible spaces too?

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Thu May 8 11:55:27 UTC 2008

On Thu, 8 May 2008 12:38:16 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Do you mean you can't see the dots of the spaces and arrows of tabs
> when there's a selection? If not could you provide a small screenshot?

I can see the dots of the spaces, but the backgroup of the marker is not visible. See the screenshot. The whole lines are marked, but the marker isn't shown as a solid block.

> If so, you can see them using translucency - see the manual:
> http://geany.uvena.de/manual/0.14/index.html#special-file-filetypes-common

> I use:
> translucency=8;44;false;false

Ok, I'll try it.

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>