[Geany] Column mode editing

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Mar 11 12:37:19 UTC 2008

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:28:47 -0800
chuck <ctl at arrowtwins.com> wrote:

> One more note on operation.  It handles typing fine (inserting &
> deleting) but won't paste some text in multiple lines. That would be
> nice; and a downstream goal.

But Scintilla by default handles pasting a column selection, and I use
this from time to time. It sounds like your code breaks this - if this
is the case IMO we shouldn't apply it. Any patch should extend the
existing Scintilla functionality, without disabling/breaking anything.

Disclaimer: I haven't tried the patch yet ;-)

Regards,
Nick