[Geany] Project session files

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Jan 28 13:23:55 UTC 2008

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:51:43 +0100
Bo Lorentsen <bl at lue.dk> wrote:

> Hmm, ok ... I have just updated and build a new version from svn and
> the problem now have gone :-)

I sent a reply on Friday but for some reason it was sent to:
Geany general discussion list <geany at lists.m60s25.vlinux.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:48:02 +0000

And today I got a delivery failure notice. Strange. I'll try to check
the reply address next time, but Sylpheed usually reads it correctly.

> The revision "r2155" in the about box do not update when updating from
> svn, is this not supposed to update ?

It only updates when about.c is compiled - so only if changes were made
to it or a header it depends on.

That's why it says >= r2155, not =. [You can run 'svn info' to check the
revision number accurately.]

Regards,
Nick