[Geany] New Plugin: GeanyLaTeX-plugin 0.1

Frank Lanitz linux at xxxxx
Sat Jan 19 13:56:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

Release early, release often. So I'm doing ;)

Last weeks I started to write a little plugin that helps me to create
newly LaTeX-documents and manage them after that. Right now, it's just a
little wizard to help to create new documents and don't type things like
\documentclass [baa]{foo} so often. Well, nothing more like a nice
gimmick IMHO. But since I was inspired by Emacs/aucTeX in combination
with my personal experience, I've got a big number of ideas.

I've uploaded the source to my Geany folder at
http://frank.uvena.de/geany/geanylatex-0.1.tar.gz2
Maybe it's useful for somebody.
The plugin should compile with Geany 0.13svn r 2177 and newer.
Compiling at any Windows platform is _completely_ untested and expected
to doesn't work at all ;)

Regards,
Frank