[Geany] More plugin issues

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jan 2 20:48:11 UTC 2008

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 20:48:31 +0100, Bo Lorentsen <bl at lue.dk> wrote:

> Hi ...
>
> I have two small questions regarding Geany and plugins.
>
> 1. is it possible to make debug output from a Geany plugin ? I have
> tried "geany_debug", but this symbol is not visible to the plugin.
Just use g_message, g_warning and so on. geany_debug is doing almost
the same as g_message. Basically, you can use the GEANY_DEBUG macro
and the app->debug_mode flag in plugins and then you can add some
similar code as it is in geany_debug().

> 2. There where some talk about plugins authors (non Geany authors)
> and geany svn, will it be possible to add plugins to the Geany svn
> repos maintained by non Geany dev's, in the near future ? I really
> like to see the lua plugin there if this will be the case :-)
I'll answer this in a new thread(Common SVN repository for plugins).
But for the Lua plugin, ask Jeff ;-).