[Geany] calltips for python?

Tim Michelsen timmichelsen at xxxxx
Mon Feb 18 14:22:01 UTC 2008

Hello,
I first would like to say that I am a happy user of Geany: it's not to heavy
requiring a lot of configuration and start-up time as compared with other IDEs
and it's interface is also not cluttered with too many functions. Therefore I
use it for coding sessions that exeeed the simple text editing. It is also the
only editor that shows also vaiables ant to only functions in the overview on
the left side.

I have one question though:
Does Geany support or will it support calltips for the following languages:
* python like for instance in Editra:
http://editra.org/images/preview/Windows/editra_pycomp.png
* xhtml
* CSS