[Geany] 'Strip trailing spaces' menu option

FD Cami francois.cami at xxxxx
Mon Sep 17 23:11:46 UTC 2007

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:24:48 +0200
Jelle de Jong <jelledejong at powercraft.nl> wrote:

> Harold Aling wrote:
> > Dear Geany devs,
> >
> > I'd like to request a 'strip trailing spaces' option in the menu to
> > be able to manually strip files of those 'byte-consuming bits of
> > nothing' ;) ...
> >
> > -H-
>
> REQ: +1 :-D

(Nick and Enrico added because I am not sure my messages to the list
are getting through...)

The attached patch against 0.12pre (20070911) should do the trick. It
works on the attached testcase file. However, it is rather crude. It is
also the first time I added something to the interface (and I probably
did something wrong, since I do not have the correct version of glade to
generate the interface files, so I edited them by hand).
Please test and report.

Best,

François Cami