Toggle case (was Re: [Geany] default keybindings, revisited)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Sep 12 16:31:38 UTC 2007

On 07/09/07 20:09:25, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> New keybinding is Ctrl-Alt-U. If triggered on a lower-case selection
> it
> will convert the selection into upper-case and vice versa. If the
> selection contains characters in upper- and lower-case, all will be
> converted to lower-case. Use it again to get all into upper-case.
> In contrary to the previous behaviour the selection itself gets lost
> after conversion. I think this shouldn't matter but could be annoying
> when using it twice because you first have to reselect. Any opinions?

I think it's best to restore the selection so that toggling a mixed
case selection twice to get uppercase is easy to do, so I committed
this in SVN.

Also it now uses the current word if there's no selection.

Regards,
Nick