[Geany] Code hints

Erlingur Þorsteinsson eth at xxxxx
Tue Sep 4 15:36:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was wondering if I'm the only one that has this problem or if this is
known. I wouldn't call it a bug
because I don't know if this just hasn't been implemented yet.

Let's say I have two PHP files. One file (product.php) has a class called
Product and that class has
various functions, member variables and so on.

The second file called store.php has these lines.

<?php

    // Get our products class
    require_once("product.php");

    $product = new Product();

?>

Now, if I do $product-> and press Ctrl+Space the public functions and/or
variables do not show up. Is this
a bug or is this just something that hasn't been implemented.

This is really the only thing keeping me from using Geany at the moment
since I am working with a very
large project and I really don't want to have to switch to other files just
to remember the correct name of
the function (call me lazy if you want).

With best regards,
Erlingur