[Geany] code navigation

Dave Moore wrex006 at xxxxx
Mon May 28 05:39:32 UTC 2007

Hi

First of all I'd like to say how impressed I am with geany.  I ran it and it
went KAPOW!!  I've been using emacs for the past 7 years.  Every once in
while i try to break away and use something more modern like anjuta or
codeblocks but I always revert to emacs.  I've been using geany for a week
now.  So far no emacs =)

Anyways I saw a request for code navigation and I wanted it myself so I
hacked up back and forward buttons.  Right now, it only changes the history
when you go to a definition or declaration from the context menu, but I'm
open to suggestions on this.  Also, if the file is no longer open, it
removes it from the queue and goes nowhere.

If anyone is interested I'd be willing to polish this off and submit it for
entry into geany.

dave