[Geany] looking for these features

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Fri Mar 2 22:10:15 UTC 2007

On 3/2/07, Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > You can define several custom commands [snip]
>
> > Enrico, why limit key combos to only the first three?
>
> Just a thought, but if you really need more options, you
> could always rely on some sort of "helper" application.
>
> For instance, you could assign a script like this for
> one of your custom commands:
>
> ### [snip]

Hehehe. :) That's a delightful idea, Jeff. Thanks. That actually would
give me fewer key combos to remember. When my little gui dialog pops
up, it'll get focus and I can at that point have key combos to choose
the little util I want -- while I'm looking right at a list of the
names (shown in the dialog).

Cool idea. I'm going to try and use this method I think. Another good
thing about it is that it doesn't hog up all the Ctrl-<number> Geany
key combos.

---John