[Geany] code navigation

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Jul 17 16:24:24 UTC 2007

On 06/02/2007 11:12:58 PM, Dave Moore wrote:
> A few other things I had in mind for it are:
> - check to see if the pos were adding is already at navq[0] (to avoid
> side
> by side duplicates)
> - allow back and forward to be keybound
> - add to nav queue when:
>    - clicking on a file in the compiler msgs window
>    - clicking on a symbol in the symbols list
>    - clicking on a line in the search results
>    - jumping to a line(?)
>    - clicking on a file in the open files tree (?)
>    - switching to a different tab(?)
>    - searching within a file(?)

I've added symbol list support, and preventing duplicates in the queue.
I guess adding compiler and search results support might be good,
although would they clutter up the queue? They seem to be temporary
items, whereas tags are more likely to be returned to.

Also we might want to limit the queue length - e.g. discard the
earliest item once we reach say 25 items.

Regards,
Nick