[Geany] Wishlist...

Harold Aling h.aling at xxxxx
Mon Jul 9 18:11:39 UTC 2007

Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:46:39 +0200, Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl> wrote:
>

>> _Search toolbar_
>> If I type something in the find toolbar, I'd like to be visually
>> notified if the search string doesn't exist. Changing the background
>> of the searchbox to red would be cool (just like Firefox'
>> find-as-you-type search toolbar)
>>
> Added in SVN r1687 (you may remember the colours if you think of Nick
> Schermer's new mousepad ;-)).
>
> Regards,
> Enrico

Cool!

Again one more request: If you use the search toolbar, the document
scrolls correctly on vertically but not horizontally...

Just type a (really) long line, which will exceed the window's width and
end it with some searchable string. Place the cursor on the beginning of
the line and use the toolbar to search for the string at the end of the
line. Geany will find and highlight the string, but it won't be visible
since the window doesn't scroll horizontally...

Keep the good stuff coming!

-H-