[Geany] build directory

Thomas Stover thomas at xxxxx
Thu Feb 1 06:35:16 UTC 2007

Hello, I just compiled Geany about 30 minutes ago and I love it. I'm
looking forward to familiarizing my self with the source tree as soon as
some other work gets done. This looks like the project I have been
looking for. I do have a quick question though, that I couldn't find an
obvious answer to. My apologies if this is in the mailing list archives,
but so far I haven't found it. How can I specify a directory for
builds/makes other than the one a source file is inside?