[Geany] Re: Setting the language of Geany's interface

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Apr 30 10:40:26 UTC 2007

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:02:44 +0200, Dieter Ehlers <D-Ehlers at gmx.de>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Enrico Tröger wrote on Sunday, 29 April 2007 12:02:03:
>
> >How did you run the configure script and what was the
> > output. Were there any error messages at the end of the configure
> > script?
>
> I run the configure script by typing ./configure in the extracted
> source directory in console.
> Here is the end of my configure script:
>
> [configure output]
>
> It seems like the problem is "checking for msgfmt... no", doesn't it?
I guess. On Debian, msgfmt is in the gettext package. I'm not sure in
which package msgfmt can be found on Mandriva. Just make sure that it
is installed and can be found by configure.

> However, I fear I will never have luck with this problem because the
> force is not with me as the configure script tells us ...
Probably ;-). No, it's just a joke and doesn't affect anything.