[Geany] Feature wish: Subversion repos utilities

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Jun 16 20:40:43 UTC 2006

On 16/06/06 20:55:50, Nexu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using this very nice lightweight IDE to code my Python projects
> in.
> What i would really like to see is the ability to work with
> Subversion(SVN) repositories to check status, logs, diff, checkout,
> update and commit files, all the essential SVN commands from the IDE
> within the GUI.
> The message 'window' area would be very suitable for this imo.

Hi,
It's a nice idea but I'm not convinced that it fits with keeping Geany
lightweight. It could turn out to be quite a major addition so I think
neither myself nor Enrico will be likely to implement this, at least
with the features you mention.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Regards,
Nick