[Geany] Re: The way we handle the FIFO.

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Jul 24 20:03:24 UTC 2006

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:10:13 -0300, "Alexandre Moreira"
<alexandream at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey,

> alternatives, brainstorms and notes on my note book (You know, that
> thing with lots of pages made of dead trees ? I still use them).
lol. Very nice, finally I know what happened to the forest in front of
my window.

> If anyone is interested in the project I can give more details about
> ideas and architecture of the system and we can discuss them. I would
> love to have someone at least to listen to some of my ideas and tell
> me whenever I am just being too mad ;)
Just create a mailing list(e.g. on sf.net) and invite some
people, make a simple webpage with some basic information and it will
go on.

Thanks for the detailed information.