[Geany] Geany win32 problem.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at xxxxx
Wed Jul 19 15:56:53 UTC 2006

I have been checking Geany Win32 build (0.8svn) and found out that it
doesn't quite support opening many files in same running instance using the
cmd line.

Is that supposed to be this away (i.e. not implemented) or is this a bug in
some code ?

if it is not implemented, I think I could take a look (although with not too
much hope, since I never done any real windows programming) at the DDE
system and try to use it instead of the pipe we use in *nix. Or try to find
out if I can use something like a pipe in windows.

What you guys say?

Alexandre Moreira.