[Geany-i18n] Incorrect russian translation of overview plugin

Yan Pashkovsky yanpaso at xxxxx
Thu Jan 14 23:21:02 UTC 2016

Oh, I've forgot to mention original naming, it is "затемнение". How can
I participate in renaming? I may provide git patch of ru.po (or just new
.po file)
By the way are there any plans to move to transifex or launchpad
translations? :) Seems to be handy tools