[Geany-i18n] Compiling plugins from git tarball fails

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Feb 28 21:13:41 UTC 2013

On 13-02-28 08:14 AM, Lucas Vieites wrote:
>    Hi,
>    I use the default (without prefix).
>    With today's nightly I don't get this error anymore, but I'm having
> trouble when the build gets to the markdown plugin.

I don't know much about Waf but I guess it's pulling in the wrong
"config.h" file. Attached is a patch that renames Discount library's
"config.h" so it doesn't clash with Geany-Plugins one.

@FraLan I didn't make a pull request for this because Discount might
have to come out of the markdown plugin due to potential licensing
issues, but feel free to apply it for in the meantime to allow people to
continue to build with Waf. Changing the library used by the plugin
shouldn't affect translations in any way.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush