[Geany-i18n] Geany-plugins 0.18 - Translation cycle

toni topi at xxxxx
Sun Oct 18 18:27:50 UTC 2009

hi geany,

sorry, i couldn't translate geany-plugins in time, i send you an incomplete
translation (i think than 30% is more than 0%)

if there is more time to complete it, i will try to do it, if don't... next
time! :)

best regards,

toni