[Geany-i18n] [en-GB] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.15

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Oct 12 13:16:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:15:54 +1100
Jeff Bailes <thepizzaking at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the delay, here is an updated en_GB translation for
> the 0.15 release of geany.  Hopefully it will work since poedit was
> having fun corrupting it etc, but msgfmt -c didn't spit out any
> errors so I hopefully fixed it.

Thanks very much for your work. I've uploaded with svn r3067.

> Also, one thing I noticed while
> translating, src/search.c:1334,1338,1434,1437 have the same string
> for singular and plural forms, I assume for the singular form
> 'matches' should be 'match' and have translated accordingly in my
> translation. Thanks,

I've corrected this inside search.c and didn't destroy anything else
with it ;D

Please be careful by running a svn update or downloading geany.po or
one of your translation files, since I needed to run a make update-po to
bring the changes into translation files which might will cause some
merging error. Sorry for that.

Thanks,
Frank
--