[Geany-i18n] Re: String freeze for Geany 0.11

Damián Viano geany at xxxxx
Wed May 9 01:23:51 UTC 2007

[Replying to the list so I get some peer review (hopefully), also CCing
Nacho Cabanes that was previously kind enough to review mi translation]

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 07:26:39PM +0200, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are going to release a new version of Geany.

	Great, congrats!

> We would be happy if you could update your translation of Geany and send
> the update to me or Frank when you are ready.

	Sure, attached.

> If you have any questions regarding the translation, just contact me,
> Nick or Frank.
>
> It would be nice if you could send your updates until 20 May 2007.
>
> Thanks,
> Enrico
>
> P.S.: Some of you are not yet subscribed to the Geany I18n mailing
> list. Please do so soon, I would like to announce string freezes and
> other translation related things on this mailing list. Thanks.

	I thought about keeping the big CC because of that, but finally I
think those who care would subscribe and those that doesn't shouldn't be
bothered.

	This time I send a patch against r1515, which was 1/3 of the whole .po
file and also under the default mailman limit for lists ;-p (40K) so I
hope this get through.

	If there's any other Spanish speaker (specially a .es Spanish
speaker), it would be nice if he can review my translations to clean it
out of any Argentinism, as I'd like to (and tried to) keep a neutral
Spanish.

	Also (slightly OT) if anyone knows any way to spell check msgstrs on a
console I would be glad to know (extra points if it uses aspell), as I
don't use poedit, gtranslator or any other such program.

--
Damián Viano(Des)