[Geany-Devel] Comments in translation files

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Sun Jul 30 07:57:07 UTC 2017

Hi Lex,

yes, e.g. _("Hello World!").
Strings get translated properly if I add them to the translation
completely manually e.g. into "de.po".

After you mentioned the tool I thought that that should also be possible
using the makefiles.
Or is the makefile only updating the strings and not adding new ones?
But I saw untranslated strings from other plugins so I assume the first
is wrong and it should also add new strings.

Greetings,
Lars