[Geany-Devel] Win32 GTK3 32/64-bit Installer Generator

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Nov 24 07:56:46 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-22 10:30 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made a script [...]

I did some more hacking on it and made it to allow to specify which GTK+
major version to use. It accepts short command line arguments now like
-a for architecture, -g for GTK+ version, and -d to enable a debug build.

Some of the TODO items:

     - Make it use existing NSIS script somehow.
     - Find cause of and fix GTK+ 3 64-bit file dialog crashes
         - Remove related source code changes
     - For GTK3, take icons from Tango icon set, not Adwaita, to better
       fit with our custom icons.
     - Enable better theme (ms-windows?) for GTK. I forget how to do this
       per-app without modifying the source code.
     - Convert nice shallow intuitive program files directory structure
       back to confusing standalone Unix-style root file system (Bleh :)
         - Remove related source code changes
     - Move parts of the script into an Arch package recipe?

And whatever else...