[Geany-Devel] CDK Plugin

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Jul 29 04:45:34 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I started working on a plugin that uses features of libclang for C/C++
projects (CDK = C/C++ Development Kit). The code is at:

https://github.com/codebrainz/cdk-plugin

If anyone is interested to help out in this early stage, especially with
the user interface and experience. I have some interesting features
working already but the way humans interact with the plugin really sucks.

If anyone is a C/GObject/Glade wizard and wants to help develop the
human interface to this plugin, please respond here or send me an email
directly.

Thanks,