[Geany-Devel] Geany Portable

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Wed Aug 19 23:00:25 UTC 2015

I entered geanyportable.org into my browser, and it said it was in
Japanese.  Auto translating yields an article on "The yogurt diet?". Dig
doesn't tell me much either, but I think the url isn't related to geany
anymore ;-)

    ~ $ dig geanyportable.org

    ; <<>> DiG 9.8.4-rpz2+rl005.12-P1 <<>> geanyportable.org
    ;; global options: +cmd
    ;; Got answer:
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;geanyportable.org.        IN    A

    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    geanyportable.org.    86298    IN    A    210.188.199.249

    ;; Query time: 29 msec
    ;; SERVER: 10.20.7.103#53(10.20.7.103)
    ;; WHEN: Wed Aug 19 16:59:03 2015
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 51