[Geany-Devel] Possible error in HACKING

Philipp Trommler ph.trommler at xxxxx
Sat May 24 12:39:33 UTC 2014

Hi!

I just began to write a port of the Gedit plugin from Autovala as a
plugin for Geany and while setting up my fork of the geany-plugins
repository I had to change the text for the yourfancypluginname.m4 file
mentioned in the HACKING file from

>AC_DEFUN([GP_CHECK_YOURFANCYPLUGINNAME],
>[
>    GP_ARG_DISABLE([yourfancypluginname], [auto])
>    GP_STATUS_PLUGIN_ADD([yourfancypluginname],
[$enable_yourfancxpluginname])
>    AC_CONFIG_FILES([
>        yourplugin/Makefile
>        yourplugin/src/Makefile
>    ])
>])

>AC_DEFUN([GP_CHECK_YOURFANCYPLUGINNAME],
>[
>    GP_ARG_DISABLE([yourfancypluginname], [auto])
>    GP_COMMIT_PLUGIN_STATUS([yourfancypluginname])
>    AC_CONFIG_FILES([
>        yourplugin/Makefile
>        yourplugin/src/Makefile
>    ])
>])

in order to make autogen.sh work. Is this a bug/error in the HACKING
file or am I missing something?

Greetings,
Philipp.