[Geany-Devel] Scribble Font

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Fri Jan 31 23:47:44 UTC 2014

I think gtkcss only works on GTK3 and Linux Mint Debian Edition is still
using GTK 2.24.20
Should I write a little patch to make it use Monospace in the code and
submit it?  (Is there interest to anyone else in such a patch?) Or is
there another way short of editing the code that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Steve