[Geany-Devel] Highlight the same variable

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Feb 6 16:02:18 UTC 2014

On 14-02-05 04:09 PM, Steven VALSESIA wrote:
> Hi everybody !
>
> I wish to develop a new feature for geany, but first i want to know what do
> you think about it.
> I want to highlight the same variable when you double-click on it.
> Sometime I develop with Qt creator, and that feature missing me.
>
> That feature need to be coded ?
> As a feature or "just" a plugin ?

Hi,

Besides the plugins ones, it's also a builtin feature but is activated
by keybindings (or through the search dialog). To mark the occurrences,
use the Search->Mark All keybinding and to remove the marks, use the
Document->Remove Markers keybinding.