[Geany-Devel] SPOJ plugin to submit submissions online

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Feb 10 16:11:17 UTC 2013

Le 09/02/2013 21:42, Mayank Jha a écrit :
> Well I have written a plugin which submits SPOJ submissions online
> with the help of a python script.

Partially answering your private mail:

Using Python is OK, but it's an extra dependency you could perhaps
remove by rewriting the it in C.  It'd say that if you would rewrite
that in C it'd probably be even better, but we most probably won't
reject your request for that matter.

Also, and although it isn't yet released as part of GP, Matthew wrote a
plugin allowing to write plugins directly in Python.  So if you really
want to write Python you may like it.

> But I don't know how can I commit it to the geany-plugins project.
> Whose approval is needed? Thanx. :D

The better for us is for you to open a pull request on the GitHub
repository (https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins), so we can review,
comment and ask for updates if we think some are required before we
merge it.

Regards,
Colomban