[Geany-devel] Third party plugin publish and third party library bundle problem

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat Jul 14 18:22:51 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-07-14 at 20:12 +0200, Dominic Hopf wrote:
> It would be no big deal to introduce it again if you like. You can
> just open another pull request for the plugins.geany.org website and
> I'll have a look on it as soon as I find the time to do that. :)

If you're going to add your plugin to the Geany-Plugins project as well,
be advised I have another mail from Matthew flagged as "TODO" for the
plugins.geany.org website.

At present it is generating the navigation from a tagged release in Git.
I like Matthews idea to add plugins from the master branch when they
don't exist in the tagged release yet and add a hint to the generated
page that that specific plugin is under development. Only thing missing
is the implementation... :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0  BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D