[Geany-devel] patch: separated session/local config

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Aug 4 01:14:40 UTC 2012

On 12-08-03 05:58 PM, Lex Trotman wrote:

> I thought the Git branch was Eugenes and he already said it could be removed??

See below.

> If my memory is right, then removing it and applying the patch to a
> "new_sm" branch would be the way to go.

I pushed the libsm patch from the patch tracker to a new Git branch[1] a
couple weeks ago or so, expecting to be getting emails from sf.net when
the patch tracker was updated to queue me to apply the latest patch to
the Git branch.

IMO, it makes more sense to maintain it as a branch (or merging into the
master branch) in the Git repository, even thought the patch tracker
item is meticulously well documented/commented/updated. If Dimitar
doesn't mind working on the Git repo instead of keeping a sf.net patch
tracker item up to date, I'd be +1 for that.

[1]
https://github.com/geany/geany/commit/0f07b31aa866f92dcbaf29659ead7beab60a1dde