[Geany-devel] per-project prefs - Re: Remove extra whitespace at end of lines in all source files?

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Oct 14 16:51:03 UTC 2011

On 13/10/2011 22:24, Matthew Brush wrote:
> On 10/13/2011 04:42 AM, Nick Treleaven wrote:
>
>> The stripping feature in Geany should be made a project preference, I
>> don't want to cause noise on non-Geany files.
>>

> This is actually on my TODO list, unless anyone feels like doing it
> before me :)

Great. BTW the long line marker project setting has an option 'Use
global settings'. I don't think we should repeat this for all new
settings as it doesn't scale well. Perhaps there could be one 'Override
global settings' per tab, but this isn't important.

Also, presumably we should avoid making any glade changes on master
until after merging the gtkbuilder branch?