[Geany-devel] GtkBuilder is in!

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Dec 19 02:35:01 UTC 2011

On 12/18/2011 08:29 AM, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 16:21:22 -0800, Matthew wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I (finally) merged the gtkbuilder branch into master.  I expect there
>> to be at least a few bugs, but it's been working quite well for some
>> time now.
>>
>> Please test and report any issues.
>
> I noticed one little weird thing:
>
> after starting Geany and right-clicking into the editor widget to open
> the editor menu, the sub-menus for Format, Search and Edit are missing.
> The menu items for these three items are there but without the
> sub-menus.
> On a second right-click the sub-menus are there.

Weird. It seems ui_utils.c:on_editor_menu_show() isn't called the first
time the editor is right-clicked.  It must have something to do with the
shared menu items again, since AFAIK the ones not working properly are
shared ones and are moved from one menu to another in that callback.

I'll investigate it further soon, thanks for noticing.