[Geany-devel] Default search behavior is irritating

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Dec 6 02:02:56 UTC 2011

On 12/05/2011 05:52 PM, Lex Trotman wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Matthew Brush<mbrush at codebrainz.ca>  wrote:
>> On 12/05/2011 01:27 PM, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>>

>>> Applied, thanks!
>>>

>> Ouch!  I wonder how many hours it will take me to convert the old Glade 2
>> file to GtkBuilder *again*.
>>
>> I say we either delete the gtkbuilder branch or merge it into master. It's
>> basically working fine for along time and I don't think anyone is testing it
>> since it's not in master.
>
> I agree, why hasn't it been committed already?

Because only a few people have tested it and we don't have a `devel`
branch for "unstable" code :)

> If no one has a reasonable objection by the end of the week I suggest
> you commit it Matthew.

I'll have to free up some time to reconvert the Glade 2 file again
(biggest part of the job).  It might actually take me less time (and
agony) to revert this search patch and manually re-apply it ontop of the
gtkbuilder branch before merging it into master.  There was a lot of
little tedious things in converting the Glade 2 file to GtkBuilder and
I'd really rather not go through that again (it took weeks of testing to
catch all the little subtle bugs and changes).