[Geany-devel] git - Re: [ANNOUNCE] gproject - yet another geany project plugin

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Wed Jun 9 16:15:02 UTC 2010

Am 09.06.2010 18:09, schrieb Nick Treleaven:
> On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 15:11:48 +0200
> Thomas Martitz<thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de>  wrote:
>

>> Am 09.06.2010 03:40, schrieb Lex Trotman:
>>
>>> Sure its easier if everyone is using git, but ATM this is an SVN project.
>>>

>> Although most, if not all, geany developers use git, don't they?
>>
> Do you mean git-svn? The Git repo is not writable.

Yes, to me it looks like the vast majority of contributors use git (and
git svn to commit to the geany/geany-plugins svn). My perception may not
be very accurate though.

> I don't use Git for Geany, but wouldn't mind if everyone else wants to
> switch to it.

Maybe it would be a good time to consider it in a serious manner. I
would very much appreciate a switch to git :) OTOH my opinion doesn't
matter very much, I guess.

Best regards.