[Geany-devel] Adding an R parser

Jon Senior jon at xxxxx
Wed Feb 17 12:13:38 UTC 2010

Hi all,

For my sins, I'm obliged to develop code in R, and a while back I
added in a tagmanager parser for R symbols. The parser is not mine, but
is GPLed and the copyright message is intact so I don't expect that to
pose a problem for the project.

I've attached a patch against geany-svn which appears to build and
function. I'd love to see this become part of the official release.
It'd help me promote the use of geany within my company and allow me to

Jon